One day, long ago, in a kingdom far, far away, we dreamed up a line that would sink, but not sink too much, one that would simply hover beneath the surface. Fast forward thousands of years and the SONAR Hover sinking fly line was born. Built with an extra-slow sink rate, the Hover is downright nasty when it comes to fishing streamers with a slow retrieve. It’s a legend, at least in our own minds.
- Extra-slow sink rate for sub-surface fishing with slow retrieves
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods
- Smaller diameter cuts through the wind and turns over bigger flies
- For temperate climates
- Floating running line
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Rate: Hover = 1.00 ips