This ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester mask provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Original art by color: Paul Puckett (TPWH), Kenny Clarke (RWHG), Ryan Sharpe (RSHF), Kimi Werner (KMSR), Patagonia original art (FCAT, TFCP, SFBS, STLB, TGTY, FZPR, FSPC, RRDB) (note: BNDB is solid and has no graphics)